Our Mission Statement
St. Paul Chong Hasang parishioners are called by our Baptism to embody the Universal Mission of the
Catholic Church. This mission is to bring all human souls to God's love and understanding.
In response to the call to discipleship, we commit ourselves to the following actions through the power of the Holy Spirit:
- To celebrate God's presence through the Word, Sacraments and Perpetual Adoration;
- To proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior;
- To serve as a sign and instrument of Christ's liberating and healing presence in the world as well as our Parish.
As a Catholic Church initiated by a small faithful Korean community, we challenge and support parishioners to live as Christians that follow Christ's example, to study and understand Sacred Scripture and Tradition, to care for those in need, and to participate in a faith community. All visitors are welcome to our parish - no one should ever leave our parish as a stranger.
For an introduction to the Parish, click here or on "Parish Info" in the menu at the top of any page.
- Saturday 5:30 pm
- Sunday 7:30 am/9:00 am/ 11:00 am (Korean/English)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 pm
Reconciliation / (Confession)
30 minutes before every Mass (in Adoration Chapel)
LOCAL AREA CHRISTMAS PENANCE SERVICES …
Monday, Dec. 10th, 2018 from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton on Fort Hood.
Tuesday, Dec. 11th, 2018 at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm at St. Luke in Temple.
Monday, Dec. 17, 2018 at 10:00 am - Noon, and 7:00 pm at St. Paul Chong Hasang in Harker Heights.
Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm at Holy Family in Copperas Cove.
Wednesday, Dec. 19th, 2018 at 7:00 pm at St. Mary in Temple.
(Date/time to be announced)… at Christ the King in Belton.