Our Mission Statement
St. Paul Chong Hasang parishioners are called by our Baptism to embody the Universal Mission of the
Catholic Church. This mission is to bring all human souls to God's love and understanding.
In response to the call to discipleship, we commit ourselves to the following actions through the power of the Holy Spirit:
- To celebrate God's presence through the Word, Sacraments and Perpetual Adoration;
- To proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior;
- To serve as a sign and instrument of Christ's liberating and healing presence in the world as well as our Parish.
As a Catholic Church initiated by a small faithful Korean community, we challenge and support parishioners to live as Christians that follow Christ's example, to study and understand Sacred Scripture and Tradition, to care for those in need, and to participate in a faith community. All visitors are welcome to our parish - no one should ever leave our parish as a stranger.
For an introduction to the Parish, click here or on "Parish Info" in the menu at the top of any page.
Masses (Regular Mass Schedule)
- Saturday 5:30 pm (English)
- Sunday 7:30 am (English) / 9:00 am (English) / 11:00 am (Korean/English)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am ( all in English)
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 pm (both in English)
Reconciliation / (Confession)
30 minutes before every Mass (in Adoration Chapel/English)
A FRAUDULENT EMAIL IS BEING CIRCULATED TO PARISHIONERS REQUESTING MONETARY ASSISTANCE FOR OUR PASTOR. THE ADDRESS USED IS: <email@example.com>. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL, OR ONE WITH A DIFFERENT ADDRESS, DELETE IT AND REPORT THE INCIDENT TO THE PARISH OFFICE.